EASY2LOG® Temperature tag A927Z
- EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C) Compatible
- Frequency range: 860 MHz ÷ 928 MHz
- Read range: approx. 10m in air (2.5m on metal) @ 2W ERP
- Unique ID plus long EPC code (512 bit)
- Memory capacity: 8000 samples (16 kbyte)
- Programmable sampling interval
- Programmable temperature thresholds
- Battery life: 3 or 5 years
- Temperature range: -20°C to +70°C
- ±0.1°C Accuracy (typical)
- No calibration required
- Dimensions: 130.4x23.4x12.7 mm3
- Battery charge measurement through RF
CAEN RFID’s EASY2LOG® Temperature Logger Mod. A927Z is a low cost, semi-passive UHF tag that allows to monitor temperature sensitive products during transportation or storage.
Being compliant to the EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO18000-6C standards, EASY2LOG® can be used with most of the Gen2 UHF RFID readers on the market without requiring any additional equipment.
The Logger is configurable either in Continuous or Over-Threshold logging modes, allowing the storage of up to 8000 temperature samples with programmable sampling times. Once programmed, the tag will start to monitor the life of your temperature sensitive product, thus allowing to identify any problems occurred along the whole cold chain by just performing an inventory cycle.
The EASY2LOG® temperature logger is recommended for recording temperatures during transportation and/or storage of temperature-sensitive goods such as:
- Fresh food (fruit, vegetables)
- Meat and poultry
- Milk-based products
- Frozen food
- Chemical/pharmaceutical products