Nordic ID Merlin RFID handheld
- up to 1.6 m (200mW), and 3 meters (500mW) reading range
- Available in HF, UHF, Crossdipole, HF Blade.
- low energy consumption in RFID mode
- fast reading of multiple tags
- 2-year guarantee
- standard Windows® CE operating system and standard browser
- various communication alternatives
- ergonomic design
- single-hand operation
- compact size
- large colour display
- automatic wake up display / tilt switch
- individual key light activation
The Nordic ID Merlin UHF RFID combines innovative UHF RFID technology with high reading performance (200 mW). This mobile computer is used to read and write RFID tags, 1D and 2D barcodes can be read optionally. The UHF reader enables you to specifically process either individual tags or a whole group of them- up to a distance of 1.6m. With these prerequisites, you can easily reach excellence in all industry, retail and logistics applications. Stay in touch with your company network, regardless of where you are. The Nordic ID Merlin series covers all established transmission standards like Summit WLAN, Bluetooth, and GPRS. Designed for single-hand control, equipped with a long-life battery, as well as being extremely robust, these devices are always the first choice where excellence is required.