Smart Inlay XCTF-8009-C04
- Class1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C) compliant
- Impinj Monza™ 3 chip
- Operating frequency 902-928MHz
- Fast read rates for dense reader environments
- Superior read performance, reliability and accuracy
- 96-bit EPC number;32-bit TID number
- High volume conversion
- Superior interference rejection yields excellent RFID performance
- Available in wet (FSI) and dry inlay
- Electric Meter Management
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Electronic Sealing
The Invengo UHF Inlay XCTF-8009-C04 consists of 902-928MHz transponders that are compliant with EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 standard (ISO18000-6C). The inlay is delivered on rolls to enable ease of scalability in high volume conversion and end-user application environments.
The XCTF-8009-C04 features an 96-bit EPC number and a 32-bit tag identifier No battery is required for the XCTF-8009-C04. In addition, its nonvolatile memory (NVM) offers 100,000 cycle/50-year retention reliability. Prior to delivery, the XCTF-8009-C04 undergoes complete, stringent functional and parametric testing, ensuring the high quality that customers expect from Invengo.