Smart Inlay XCTF-8030A
- EPCglobal Class1 Gen2
- UCODE G2XL or UCODE G2XM chip on request
- (ISO18000-6C) compliant
- Operating frequency 860-960 MHz
- Read / Write
- Fast read rates for dense reader environments
- 240-bit EPC number
- 64-bit TID
- Optional 512-bit programmable user memory,
- Kill command set
- Scalable Production & Conversion
- Exceptional performance at Low CostPlease download the PDF for further specifications.
- Available as wet (FSI) dry inlay
The Invengo UHF Inlay XCTF-8030A consists of 860-960MHz transponders that are compliant with EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 standard (ISO18000-6C).
These products offer four memory banks, including 240-bit EPC number, 64-bit Tag ID and optional 512- bit programmable user memory, which can each be independently locked with a password to prevent overwriting. In addition, the locking structure is protected by a 32-bit password, offering a stronger level of security.
Combining well with Invengo UHF readers, the XCTF- 8030A delivers exceptional EPC Gen 2 range and reliability at competitive price.
The delivery format is wet inlay and dry inlay.